Lady Regrets Ignoring Winner Of BBNaija, Miracle Who Slid Into her DM Few Years Ago - GidiHit

Breaking

GidiHit

News, Education, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Trend, Fashion, Inspiration And Yes... Gossip!!!

Featured

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Lady Regrets Ignoring Winner Of BBNaija, Miracle Who Slid Into her DM Few Years Ago

A lady has shared screenshots of chats with BBNaija's winner Miracle, regretting for ignoring him when he slid into her DM in 2016.



The lady, Omotoke Dacoco who now regrets her past actions towards Miracle wrote:
"That was how I was always ignoring Miracle when he was always on my DM. I use my hand and throw away my husband so now I'm now the fan."

Below is the screenshot of the message Miracle allegedly sent to her on the 15th of December 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment